Pages

Sunday, 9 November 2008

Emphh.....

Nak merepek di pagi Isnin.

Still remember my entry on Afiq's eye operation? The operation was postphoned because the insurance rejected our application. The operation to remove the 'mole' in Afiq's eye is in fact not a cosmetic surgery. The mole is also what we usually call a cyst. It grows and if we do not remove it it will covers Afiq's 'white eye' area but it will never cover the black area.

As the long school holiday will start next week, I've made appointment to see Dr Chin (she appeared in the Star a few months back)last saturday and had chosen a date for the operation. It will be on Friday 21st November 2008.

Last night we got to know the new application is once again being rejected by the insurance company. We are using our personal health insurance here. Yes, bayar dari poket sendiri. Not mine but Mr.

Now, the berleter part. Must pour it here because dah banyak sangat berleter to the person involve on other matters. Penat...

I don't even know how to start. Mr was promoted to the ED level early this year which comes with nearly the complete Group A benefit package from the firm. I think I read his appointment letter but I thought he should know better.

After working with the same firm for 12 years the whole family is finally covered for health benefit by the firm. Itu pun naik tangga every year if ada sangkut-sangkut tunggu la 20 years.(The reason tak ramai malays yang bertahan dalam acctg firm nih. Anak isteri memang tak ada benefit. Semua sendiri bayar. We malays starts family earlier than the other race tu. Dia org dah jadi partner baru beranak.Itu yang dia org become 80% of the total staffs).

Since our personal health insurance co. had rejected our application, Mr decided to check his health benefits from the firm under a different insurance company. Then he went ooohhh aaaahhhhh and me get so erkkkk.... Why didn't he check this earlier. Dah dekat setahun dah pak cik oiiii. I've been paying for my childrens' medical bill myself tau. The paed does not come cheap. I don't go to normal GP for my children. When all three down with fever, cough & flu. Ratus lah jugakkkk. Afiq's eye medication 2 botol pun dah rm60 for a month. His right eye is very very sensitive so he is on daily ubat mata.

He better check with his HR ASAP if not I will not stop berleter *emph...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for your family lah, lepas ni tak perlu risau2 sangat..

butterflutter said...

Aj: Alhamdulillah.Dah anak 3 baru dapat med benefits. Nak pegi govt clinic or hospital faham2 aje lah. Dah la jauh dr rumah.

Lollies said...

heh heh

itulah namanya prudent. ada orang sanggup pusing2 kan rights and facts supaya dapat jugak medical benefit walau tak ada.