The hill is called Takun. You can climb up and see the whole of K.L city and the surrounding area.It Just after Ulu Kanching before Templer park behind a shell station.
My children is talking about going for a holiday. So far no plans besides the raya haji in KB. Let see if I can find anywhere to go during the end of the year holiday. For now lets pray for Afiq's eye operation tomorrow.

14 comments:
cantiknya!!! i guess ppl can stay at the lodging area to enjoy the view and panjat batu caves? apa lagi attraction kat situ?
Hey...How sure are u that the place really exist per said? I mean at Bukit Takun? Try google it...I bet you wont find a bit of infos about those pictures...
zan: As per 'anonymous' said I did google and found nothing. (I google before the above comment appear pun).
Mr is in KK, bz so not replying to my emails lah kan. I don't know who forwarded him the photos. The actual sets of photos (I didn't put all here) ada include gambar org.
Anonymous: Tq for visiting.
ni kena confirmkan dulu, but there were stories yg kata area bukit takun tu a bit keras :P wallahualam
can i know about the lacation, and how about the fees?, i really want go this place but i no idea where it is? and how about the place contact number?
hi! i got these photos from a forwarded email. i would like to visit and stay in this place for a weekend break. can you provide contact number and location info pls? thanks in advance.
hi! i got these photos from a forwarded email. i would like to visit and stay in this place for a weekend break. can you provide contact number and location info pls? thanks in advance.
just tried to google it and found out that no such place behind batu caves, pls see the link: http://www.myklang.com/forum/-removed-t-2000.html
try check out dis URL
http://www.putraclimb.com/2008/11/bukit-takun/
Any one can provide the above resort details???
Got such place or not????
really interested to visit!!!!
some ppl said this is location at Indonesia, not behind Bukit Takun
If there is a place like this ...i would book and stay there! Please send me the contact number. I am a hill/mountain climber and staying 3 KM from Batu Caves . Thanks
anyone can help me... i want go to this place but i can't find out the detail and map? please forward the detail and map at ss_leelavicky@yahoo.com
Why nobody can tell where's this place ??!!
Post a Comment