Things to do:
1. Get ready for the childrens concert day this saturday. Sarah's flower garland and Hannah's crepe paper skirt. Their white dress. Video camera for the day and food...apa nak sponsor nih?
2. Niece & nephew's wedding in Tapah on saturday jugak. We are going to Tapah very early and need to be back for the concert. Baru fikir dah rasa penat.
3. Afiq's sunat....To do or not to do...Have time or don't have time...I hate when I don't have time for my children. They are my priority but sometimes I can't make them as my priority. This is not good.
4. Sarah is currently into Solat. Ambil wuduk and performing solat. I am so happy but again I don't have the time to really teach her. Do a lap book maybe. Not happy with myself *sigh
5. What to wear to annual dinner?
6. Plan for raya haji trip to KB.
Time flies you all. With all segala mak datok committe and meetings in the office. Menyampah sungguh.
Enough of whining and sighing. Want to share something, buat pedoman mengemas di rumah dan di opis.


6 comments:
I dok pening dok pikir apa nak pakai for dinner.
dah lama dah guna 5S, terpaksa..bukan sukarela heheh..
byk checklist tu, goodluck !
Lana: Susah nak coordinate dgn mr punya colour scheme. I think to be safe i'll wear black.
Zan: Yg sustain tu yg susah kan..kan..
spectator penganggur sepenuh masa will be there for the concert. hopefully with a borrowed dslr heheh
Aj: Our video wl be the official video for TS. We r worried we might not hv time to do the transferring & editing je..ehem..can volunteer eh?
dah put on paper (errr blog) camni, at least kurang sikit kecamuk dalam kepala, no?
here are some *hugs* yang hopefully dapat meredakan sedikit kekusutan itu
Post a Comment